CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

dimanche 20 janvier 2008


"Undenied"

Your softly spoken words
Release my whole desire
Undenied
Totally

And so bare is my heart, I can't hide
And so where does my heart, belong

Beneath your tender touch
My senses can't divide
Ohh so strong
My desire

For so bare is my heart, I can't hide
And so where does my heart, belong

Now that I've found you
And seen behind those eyes
How can I
Carry on

For so bare is my heart, I can't hide
And so where does my heart, belong

Belong
Belong
Belong


I was listening to old time musics, listening to depressing ones like "Roads", almost crying. I was feeling so old. That morning I saw white in my hair... and these old time songs made me feel so old and ugly.

But I am feeling so young in my heart. But I want to run in the streets and in the woods, I want to dance, I want to sing and laugh loudly. I want to scream loudly. Yes, I want to come loudly. I can't bear it anymore.

He came in the room, happy to hear familiar vintage songs. He looked at me in tears with surprise. I told him. He began to comfort me. He began to dance with me, that old slow and then this other one.

I felt better, I began wispering the lyrics. Softly and gently rolling my body.

Suddenly, I felt him shivering, I heard him sobbing. He looked at me with a strange dark eye, almost with anger. I looked back, surprised.

Then he said : You've never belonged to anyone and never will.

I answered : I know and I can't help it.

And I saw tears rolling.

He left the room asking in a prayer that I never ever dance a slow again with him.



I was alone again, left with the sole smell of Old Spice.

Then I smiled. I am not a goddess, just a lady sorceress... I'm not obliged to answer to prayers.

And I will dance, I will sing and laugh, loudly. And I will come, encore et encore.


And I will run naked in the woods.

Although, I might not in the streets. Unless I am given a horse. Or a few hundred ones. Anyone got a vintage Viper ?

And I smiled again. He does...

B

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ce texte est vraiment sensuel --- beaucoup plus que les autres ---. Hum.

Anonyme a dit…

It is true that you are sometimes like a lady sorceress !
But you are also a woman with her doubts and her times of sadness or distress.
And I prefer you when you feel young in your heart and when you run in the woods and in the streets and dance and sing beautiful songs…
Kisses
L

Anonyme a dit…

je prefere l'anglais au creux de l'oreille , dans une chambre , c'est si sensuel , vpus le faite en allemand aussi , alors là je craque!